I've recently decided that I'm going to start training to do a half marathon in January. That is the main reason why I have been hiking, running, and trail running lately. I want to do something that not every person can say they've done... I mean how many people do you know that have ran a half marathon? I happen to know a friend who has done this stuff before and he is kind enough to help "train", although he's more like a pain in my ass when we run together.
Anyways, what I was getting around to saying was that my body HURTS! I woke up today and I can barely move. My back, my neck, even my shoulder muscles are hurting. Surprisingly my legs do not hurt, maybe it's because my legs are freakishly strong. I could really go for a nice DEEP tissue massage on the beach, by a hot cabana boy with a nice cold beer beside me.

No comments:
Post a Comment