Thursday, September 30, 2010

Old Family Vacations



Yesterday I was on yahoo.com and read an article about the scariest bridges. On the list was the Capilano Bridge in Vancouver Canada. When I was 10 my dad took us on a family vacation to visit his family in Seattle, Vancouver, and Alaska. While in Vancouver we went to this bridge and I remember almost killing my brothers because they thought it would be funny to run back and forth along the bridge and make the thing shake and sway as I held on for dear life. While in Seattle, we were on a ferry heading to one of the many islands there and for some reason I was running to the other side to where my brothers were and didn't see a rope closing part of the ferry off and I got clothes lined and hit my head REALLY hard on the metal ferry. Then in Alaska, I remember my grandma trying to give us Rhubarb pie and Pistachio pudding... I took one bite and haven't tried it since! It's funny how we remember only bits and pieces of our life stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment