Sunday, October 24, 2010

Favorite Quotes

I came across some quotes the other day and I think they truly resemble what I'm all about.

"I'm not saying I'm perfect. In fact, I'm far from it. I'm just saying I'm worth it."

"Nothing lasts forever,so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances and never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted."

"Do not under estimate me, I will punch you in your face."

"I'm the type of girl who is always smiling, but when you piss me off, I will flip the fuck out."

"No regrets, just lessons learned."

"Just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying and even though she acts like everything is fine, maybe, just maybe, she's really good at lying."

"If you know me then you know what type of person I am-loyal til the moment you betray me cuz then I'll make you wish you were dead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment