Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween!
So last night my boss and I are busting our butts trying to get ready for a big new line which means we have to rearrange the whole store tonight and tomorrow morning. I'm sitting at the counter doing some paperwork when all of a sudden she runs to the window and plants her face on it like a kid looking into a candy store. She yells, "No way!" So I went over to the window to see what was so fascinating and my jaw dropped too. Across the street is a very popular martini bar from where I work and since it was the night before Halloween, everyone had costumes. My boss literally said, "Fuck all the cleaning we need to do, set the alarm and let's get out there!" After taking a couple pictures we decided to go to the bar for a couple drinks in preparation for the crazy days ahead of us. This lady became my boss maybe 2 weeks ago and I've only worked with her maybe 3 times and I can finally say that I love this lady! She cracks me up all the time and she doesn't stress like my old boss. I love it! I think we stayed at the bar for a couple hours until my boss's husband called and told her to come home. Which makes me very glad I'm not married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment