Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not My Day

Today I went trail running on my usual mountain and everything was going great until I got halfway around the mountain and I saw a coyote running around. It's not like the coyote was close to me but the fact that I saw one, made me turn around and run like hell in the opposite direction. While I was running back to my starting point, a rock came out of nowhere and decided to plant itself in my running path and my cat like reflexes were taking a day off so I twisted my ankle. I'm limping back to my car all the while trying to limp fast for fear of the coyote coming out of nowhere and eating me for breakfast. Now I'm laying on the couch, icing my ankle and hoping for the pain to go away while waiting for the pizza place to open because I have been having a huge pizza craving for the past couple of days now.

No comments:

Post a Comment