My Monday was going great, got a morning text from this "T" character, was bright eyed and bushy tailed getting ready to go for a nice 30 minute run... when my car wouldn't start! I was flipping pissed! I got out of the car, and kicked the tire a couple of times to get my anger out. I called my mom (thank goodness she's in town this week for her job) and I borrowed her car all day. While at work, I got the dreaded text from the "Ex" telling me how our worst nightmare is becoming a reality (don't want to go into detail) and I felt my heart just drop to the floor and I think I had a mini heart attack. After I got off work, my mom and I took my car to a mechanic to have them check out my car and they can't find anything wrong with it. They thought it might be a leak in the battery so we went to the auto part store and swapped it for a new one and I'm crossing my fingers that it fixes the problem. While at the mechanic, one of the guys offered to buy my car and I told him that I'll think about it. While at the auto parts store, a guy who looked mexican but had an European accent (I'm not going to lie, I was a little turned on) totally hit on me using a classic line, "Have we met before?" he also left his business card, which turns out he's a MECHANIC!
The one thing that made my day was finding this water bottle in my moms car... It cracked me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment