Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
The Never Ending Day
This has to be the longest day in history. I was up on and off all night, had weird dreams, couldn't decide if I was hot or cold... so when I woke up at 7am I was already tired. I went running around 10am and then I went hiking up Pinnacle Peak with a friend. Let's just say Pinnacle Peak won this first battle. Not even an hour after we got done, my legs and butt were already sore. The above pictures were taken today while hiking and the area is surrounded by the Troon North Golf Club. I think this is by far the most beautiful golf course I've ever seen and the houses are amazing! I wish I had a picture of one of the golf holes that over looks the valley (I used to go with the "Ex" and drive the golf cart).
After the hike, I had just enough time to run home and shower before going to work. I was a walking zombie at work. I couldn't bend over because my legs were burning and you could just tell that I wasn't feeling well by just looking into my eyes. To make matters worse my least favorite customer came in and made me stay an extra 40 minutes because she has no life and wants to complain about everything to me and my coworker. In the middle of her rant, I couldn't take it anymore and just walked into the back and left my coworker to deal with the crazy lady.
As for "T"... he's still in the picture. I think I took him by complete surprise when I sent him a text saying, "So do you like me or not because I'm done beating around the bush and I'm not going to play the dating games"... After some texting, he finally admitted that he's a workaholic, which I completely understand because his company is just getting started in Arizona (he only moved out here a month ago from S. Carolina). It felt good to just put everything out on the line and basically say, "take it or leave it". After the year I've had, I'm in no mood to be playing games and I'm telling it like it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment