This weekend is a very busy one for both "T" and I. I'm working disgusting hours at work, all because I'm the only one who doesn't have kids... which makes me want to run out and rent a kid for the weekend. But I digress. "T" is working extra long at the Theodore Hotel this weekend since it's a big party weekend, so we decided to meet up for lunch today at a pizza place I know. I've been going there for about 2 years but I have no idea what the name of it is. When "B" and I went, I always called it "ghetto fabulous pizza." It's not like a normal restaurant, it's in the middle of warehouses and it's a place where you can bring in your own alcohol. The place looks so ghetto but the pizza is fabulous! He went on to tell me more stories about Kosovo... He and his military buddies were in a pizza shop just having fun and eating when a guy walked by and threw a grenade! Holy crap, this "T" character has so many stories! I feel like a little kid always asking him to tell me more.
Here's the link to the Theodore Hotel. It's so nice and I love the Black/White/Red decor!
http://www.hoteltheodore.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment