I know everyone has been waiting patiently for a glance of "B", so here he is! That's the face I woke up to this morning and let me tell you... I think I peed the bed a little and I think he was laughing so hard that he peed a little too.
This weekend has been a bunch of Ups and Downs. It started with me walking into "B's" place Friday after work and there's a 60 year old lady just sitting on the couch. After the initial shock wore off I found out that "B's" mother came to visit for the weekend and no one told me because they knew I would make up some excuse to stay away. Damn straight I would have stayed away! Guys mothers are worse than a girls dad in my opinion. Saturday I had to work all day, thank goodness! Sunday all I had was an hour meeting at work then I couldn't come up with an excuse to stay away from "B's" so I went back to face the mother. I quickly came up with a plan to keep me busy by saying I would cook a nice dinner for us which just happened to take hours to make so I could hide in the kitchen. Did my plan work? NOPE! She followed me and watched over my shoulder the entire time! She even had the nerve to try to tell me how to cook my own recipe! "B" could see me from the open counter in the kitchen and came to rescue me from his mother and handed me a wine glass. But not before he smacked my butt in front of his mom... I almost stabbed "B" to death when I turned around and saw the smile on his face. He did it because he knows I'm against showing affection in front of parents. After dinner we played some games and had some drinks out on the patio. I didn't know that every time I went inside the house or turned my back, "B's" mom was refilling my wine glass and trying to get me tipsy so that I would open up and spill some secrets. After awhile we were getting along like old friends! Today after my run, I went back to "B's" because I'm painting his dining room. If you look in the above picture, you'll notice the walls are white. I HATE WHITE WALLS and so does "B" so this is what I'll be doing while everyone else goes sightseeing or whatever for the day

No comments:
Post a Comment