I met a VIP= Very Interesting Person the other night. He's not a cop, not a security guard but his company gets hired as body guards, personal chaufers, and can even get contracts with Border Patrol or other government agencies. After he explained everything to me, I finally made a great analogy... He's like Jason Stathom off of Transporter. He gets hired and he doesn't ask questions. For instance, right now he has a contract with a business guy from California who is visiting, so for the next 10 days "T's" only job is to drive this business guy from point A to point B. If something happens, then "T" has to protect the guy. That's it. After "T" told this to me, I immediately wanted to know what this business guy does that he thinks he needs protection from. "T" won't tell me and it drives me crazy! We were talking for 4 hours the other night about this and "T's" time spent in Kosovo while in the Army. I was so fascinated by all of his stories and of course he was surprised by how much history all sides of my family have.
I'm not one to tell about every thing I do at nights but this guy was just so fascinating that I had to share what he does for a living.
Yes, it was a date... yes, I broke up with "B".
So when is the "I broke up with B" post coming?
ReplyDeleteNot much to say really. He wanted to get serious and I didn't want that. I'm sure I broke his heart but he knew all along that I wasn't ready to get serious and I need time to have fun.
ReplyDelete