Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Sick Day
It started yesterday after my hike from hell. I just thought I was really tired from the hike but as the night went on, I just kept feeling worse. I woke up this morning not only sore, but in a lot of sinus pain and a killer headache. I was pretty much dead to the world until 10am (I'm usually up at 7am) when "T" kept texting me and my stupid phone woke me up. Apparently he didn't have much work to do today and he FINALLY wanted to do something. I explained that I wasn't feeling well and I'm all groggy because the sleeping pills I took last night didn't work. He said he still wanted to see me and I tried to scare him off telling him that I won't be looking great and I won't even shower but the boy is persistent. I went over to his place and we started watching TV and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep within 10 minutes. At some point he shook me awake (a very dangerous situation for anyone who doesn't know my nickname) and told me to go sleep in his bed while he did some work on the computer. I was passed out for 2 more hours in his bed. Arizona could have had a 10.0 earthquake and I wouldn't have noticed. When the bear finally came out of hibernation, I looked like a hot mess and I didn't really give a damn. It's part of my whole "take it or leave it" philosophy and for some reason "T" likes it. Over chicken burritos that "T" made, he told me more stories about his time in the Army where he did 18 months in Kosovo and they had a pet bear cub! Who the hell has a pet bear?! Apparently bored military guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment