
The past 2 weeks has just drained me both mentally and physically. All I need is a glass of wine in a "fish bowl" sized glass and a massaging recliner. I've told myself from a very young age that I wasn't going to get married because marriage just doesn't run in my family. Everyone (all of my parents and siblings) has been divorced in my family except me. I like to think I'm the only smart one. The one time I actually let my guard down and let myself have hope... let's just say things were thrown in the pool. So it's back to the man-eating Andrea. The one thing I'll miss about the whole "wedding traditions" is the registering at stores for gifts. I mean come on, who doesn't love getting gifts? If I were to register for gifts, I would only want one thing... a massaging recliner. Ok, I lied, I'd want 2 massaging recliners. One for me and one for the husband so that we wouldn't fight over the chair. I think that's the only reason why I'd ever get married... If I was guaranteed a massaging recliner.
As for the "man-eating Andrea"... I've been through a lot in my life and can therefore take a lot of pain. Sure, some things hurt me. But I'm not the type to sit and mope about it. I live, learn and move on. I have very similar qualities to Christina Yang from Grey's Anatomy. Like she says in this clip, "His 8 is my 3".
No comments:
Post a Comment