Yesterday was one of those days where nothing goes your way and you're feeling so down that you just want to spend the day in bed watching chick flicks. I was actually in bed at 4:30. I was sitting there watching How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days and I was texting a girlfriend. At 8 she finally got me to get dressed and go have a girls night at her place. It's not like we did anything fun or exciting, but my night was so much better because this girlfriend saw that I was feeling blue and pulled me out of my funk. Just made me appreciate my girlfriends that much more. Without them, I'd probably be curled up in bed every night watching Lifetime movies. Of course, what's a girls night without doing a little bashing on boys?
No, not Lifetime movies!!! Don't let them suck you in! ;)
ReplyDelete