Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stressed To The Max


"B" knows that I've been very stressed, tired, and pushed to my limits lately and while I was hanging out at his place today, the doorbell rang. I'm not the type of person who goes running for the door to see who it is. If I'm not expecting anyone I usually ignore the door and carry on with what I'm doing. However, I was caught red handed because as the doorbell rang, I was passing by the window, so whoever rang the bell totally saw me. I had no choice but to answer the door. As I was unlocking the door I was running through my excuses to get rid of the saleman as soon as possible. Who was at the door when I opened it? It was a delivery of flowers! My mouth seriously dropped open.
Talk about instant mood booster! Don't ask me what kind of flowers these are because I have no idea. I never got flowers from past boyfriends so I don't have a favorite flower and so I think it's very sweet of "B" to send me different types all the time. I also love that he did this while he was at work which means he took time out of his day to order these... extra bonus points! I guess this means that I have to make something good for dinner instead of just getting Taco Bell. Sorry Chalupa, you'll have to wait a little longer to get in my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment