
I believe it was about 3 years ago that I got hooked on reading James Patterson books. I love how his stories could really happen in real life and they aren't far fetched ideas like all the Vampire books now a days. He writes a couple different series but my favorite is the one about Alex Cross. His is all about Psychological thriller stories. These books are so well known that they have been made into movies such as, Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider both staring Morgan Freeman. One of his book series has even been turned into a TV show, Women's Murder Club. Patterson has almost 50 books out and keeps putting out about 3 a year. Every time I think I've caught up, I find more books he's written. Currently I'm reading Run For Your Life. It's about a sociopath killer that's on a killing spree in New York. As always, I'm totally enthralled by the book and can't put it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment