Friday was a crazy day. I babysat some awesome kids all day and made some Chocolate Chip Cookies with them. Then I had to race home in time for the locksmith to come and make a spare key for my mom's car (she already went back home to Vegas)... 2 hours later it was done and raced back to finish watching the kids. Once I was done with that, I had to race back home to take the fastest shower known to women. I didn't have time to do my hair or makeup, so I showed up at "B's" looking fresh and clean. We decided to go to our favorite place to eat... Buffalo Wild Wings. He ordered the second to hottest sauce for his wings and since I wasn't too hungry, I decided on going with the appetizer nachos... they were HUGE! We love this place not only because it has TV screens set up everywhere to watch games, but they also have a trivia game that we love to play. "B" and I are very competitive people so we make bets all the time to make the games more interesting. I usually end up winning because I have a lot of random knowledge stored in my little brain which pisses "B" off. Afterwards we went back to "B's" house and went swimming. Somehow we got onto the topic of pot and he mentioned he had some. I was asking all sorts of questions like, why do you have weed? How often do you use it? and so on. I'm not a dumb girl, I know he's tried other stuff before but it just surprised me that he had some. Now comes the funny part of the story. He said he got the weed from his ex mother-in-law! I started busting up laughing and asked why a grandma has weed. Apparently she has M.S. and the weed helps... ok I understand that. "So you stole the weed from a grandma with M.S.?" He said, "No, she gave it to me!"... oh lord, by this time I'm almost peeing my pants. How the hell does the conversation about weed come up between an ex mother-in-law and "B"? Of course "B" being the nice guy that he is, offered some to me and as always, I passed on the grass. I've never done any sort of smoking and I plan on keeping it that way. Since "B" loves to try to corrupt me, he tried to get me to do it for a couple more minutes but I stood my ground and told him what I learned in my D.A.R.E. class back in 6th grade... "Just say no". I may not follow all of my church beliefs anymore, but I will never do drugs. I've seen what they can do to you and I would never want that to happen to me or my family. But the main reason why I'd never do drugs is because I'm the type of person that likes to be in control of myself. If I did drugs, the drugs would have control of me and I would not like that at all.
So remember kids, just say, "NO!"
No comments:
Post a Comment