
Ever since I was a wee little girl, my nickname has been Bear. I used to absolutely hate it. As I've grown up, I've started to embrace it more and more. When parents are going through baby books and trying to pick a name for their kid and each name has a meaning behind it, so does my nickname. I believe that it suits me very well.
- I'm a "Bear" in the early mornings. It's best not to talk to me until I'm fully awake.
- I'm very protective of the people I love. Just like a mama bear protects her cubs.
- If you piss me off or get in my way, you will meet the grizzly bear side of me.
- I love my sleep. Just like bears need to hibernate, so does this "Bear".
- I'm not afraid to get into a verbal fight with anybody, whether it be a huge amazon woman or a huge sumo wrestler.
- When I'm hungry, you better not lay a finger on my food.
No comments:
Post a Comment