
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. It's been just over 15 years since I had my appendix taken out (I thought I was dying because I was in so much pain). It's been 10 years since I've had my wisdom teeth taken out (I had bruises all over my face because the dentist, who is now in jail for fondling his patients, couldn't get the teeth out). It's been 3 years since I found out about my Polycystic Ovaries and tumors (and to think I was scared it was Diabetes). And now it's been 2 years since I've had my tonsils taken out (worst 3 weeks of my life for sure!). A couple months ago, Phoenix Magazine put out a list of the top doctors in the area and all of my doctors were listed on there. Yes, that's right, I have multiple doctors. You know you're getting old when you have more than one doctor! And considering that I have 4 doctors, that's equivalent to being a 70 year old lady!
My body sucks! Can I get a replacement please?
"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."
No comments:
Post a Comment