Friday, July 2, 2010

Trip Planning




"B's" kids, "Lil B" and "K" are leaving with their mother to go to Maui for a week. "B" has told me that he's never been... the poor, deprived man! "How can you be 33 years old and never been to Hawaii?" I said. Seeing how his birthday is in 2 months, I thought, what could be better than spending your birthday in Hawaii? My parents took me and my friend for my 16th birthday and I had a blast! Party Planning Andrea is awake and at work on this project! I told him that I'll teach him how to surf and in no time he'd be ready to take on the pipeline (Ha! That place has some scary big waves! As seen in the above picture I found online). The other picture is a tiny island off Oahu called Chinaman's Hat that we drove past everyday while in Oahu (also from the internet). My family stayed on the north shore in a tiny town away from all the tourist places and hotels. "B's" such a laid back guy that he's letting me plan everything and he'll go with the flow. His only requirement is that he wants to see the volcano that's on one of the islands (no idea which one) and he wants to surf... I think I can work with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment