
I really don't want to go into the dark details of what's been going on this past weekend, but it made me think, "How far is too far?" I've severed all ties with him and yet we're still bickering like a bunch or teenagers. I've crossed a line by talking to his "whore", and he's crossed a line by wishing for my tumors to explode. I'm the type of person where you can call me every name in the book and it won't hurt me except when it comes to weight. Yes, girls are very sensitive when it comes to weight but I think I'm extra sensitive because with my health condition I've put on some weight and it's VERY difficult for me to keep it off (Thanks for bringing up my weight, "Ex"). But to me, when someone wishes physical harm upon someone else it's crossing a line. Especially when it's wishing that a medical condition I'll have for the rest of my life, goes wrong and could kill me. First off, I hate talking about my medical condition and it really does scare me that I'll have to deal with it's craziness for the rest of my life, but I put on a smile to act like nothing is wrong to fool not only my friends and family, but I'm hoping to fool myself as well. Saying, "I hope those fucking tumors explode in your fucked up brain" is totally crossing the line and keeps repeating in my mind like an old record player. I'm a girl that can forgive people but there is no way I'll ever be able to forgive him for saying that to me.
And yes, I crossed a line by talking with "His Whore", but she had a right to know what kind of shenanigans he was up to. Turns out, by talking to her I found out that he's telling her lies too! And every promise he's made to me about keeping some personal stuff just between us was a fat lie too. What's really weird and bizzar is that "His Whore" and I met and read the texts "He" was sending to both of us and we also talked on the phone for well over 2 hours the other night.
I'm not a naive girl. I'm like a detective who should really be working for the CIA. I can find dirt on anyone and will not go into an argument without doing my research or have evidence to backup what I say. Growing up, my parents always told me that I should be a lawyer because I could argue with a stop sign or even a brick wall. Not until I'm 26 years old do I realize that being a lawyer isn't my calling. My calling is to work for the CIA as a spy. I'd be damn good at it! I have excellent aim when shooting a gun. I can sniff out lies like a bloodhound. I can read people like it's a 6th sense. I even have a great pokerface.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find an application for the CIA...
No comments:
Post a Comment