Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Glee
I'll admit I got sucked into the TV show Glee, and now I'm spending my evening trying to get "B" sucked into it as well. There's something about Sue Sylvester's character that I can relate to. Maybe it's her bitterness, or her wit, or something else but I can see a part of me in her.
"I'm tough, I'm ambitious and if that makes me a bitch, that's what I am."
"You need to become even more narcissistic than ever before."
"Never let anything distract you from winning"
"Your resentment is delicious."
"Oh, hey buddy, I thought I smelled failure."
"Oh, I know the Dutch are famous for being a cold people but that’s no excuse for treating you like some half price hooker in Amsterdam’s famous red-light district."
"I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office."
"This year, I got myself a bit of an eye-lift. While they were there, I told them to tear out my tear ducts. Wasn't using them."
Don't even get me started on Puck... he's a hottie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment