Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why Keep Trying?

This quote from the website, www.shitmydadsays.com perfectly portrays what I'm going through right now.

"Jesus, don't kiss an ass if it's in the process of shitting on you."

After everything I have gone through the past month, all the lies, all the betrayal, and all the heartache, I have no idea why I'm the one that's trying so hard to be nice when all I get in return is more heartache. He still refuses to admit he did anything wrong. He thinks he just handled the situation wrong. Are men really that naive to think they do nothing wrong even when all evidence points to them being the one who is in the wrong? A good friend who has known me since I was 2 asked me if I was going to turn into the cold, heartless, man eatter that she once knew. I could only laugh at the time but now I've realized that right now, I am the a cold person towards men but I'm not heartless. Far from. If I was heartless, I wouldn't be so heart broken or be crying. Which by the way, isn't happening as often because the more I look back, the more I realize that it should have ended long ago. I just decided to turn my back on all the lies and didn't listen to what my gut was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment