Tuesday, June 15, 2010

True Friendship

What makes a true friend? Today I had to really think about this because "He" still wants to be friends. I had to think if he deserves to be my friend. After all the crap he put me through this past month, was I capible to forgive and forget? To me, a true friend is someone who shows respect no matter what. A friend will fight to protect your feelings and your honor. A friend will not talk about you behind your back. A friend will try everything in their power to keep promises they make. A friend will have your back no matter what the situation is. So many of these examples and more make a true friend in my opinion. If a person shows no respect towards me, why should I call them a friend? I'm a very loyal friend who will bend over backwards to help a friend out, if someone won't do the same for me, why should they be called a friend?

"I don't need more friends. You got friends and all they do is ask you to help them move. Fuck that. I'm old. I'm through moving shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment