“The Armadillo Grill is an eclectic American Bar and Grill that has been serving locals since August of 1997.”
Sunday night I met a friend at the Armadillo Grill near the Biltmore. For all you not familiar with Arizona, when I say "the Biltmore," it's said in a snotty, stuck up way. It's located in the ritzy area of Phoenix. I ordered a "Funky Waldorf" if that gives you any idea of how cool and different this place is. The waitress was awesome to us, pretty much the best service I've had since moving here 5 years ago! My friend and I chatted for 3 hours while dining and sitting on the back patio so they could smoke (Gross, I know). The atmosphere was such a nice change from all the snobby places I've been to lately. This place doesn't care how you dress or what kind of purse you have. "C" and I had so much fun that we're planning on going back again! Thanks Armadillo Grill for treating us the right way!
No comments:
Post a Comment