Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girls Night In

Last night was a much needed girls night in with me, "A", "M" and "K". We spent many hours talking out on the patio, playing games and of course drinking our mini beers. Mini beers are hard to come by unless you know where to look. These are the official drinks of girls nights and pretty much the only time I'll drink beer (I prefer vodka or whiskey). We were going to play monopoly but we were all too lazy to clean off the patio table, so we went inside to the coffee table and played Apples to Apples. I've never played that game before and it's so much fun! It's even more fun after the alcohol comes into play! The answers get real crazy and off the wall and the judging gets questionable. I wish I would have taken a picture to post on here but I was too busy kicking ass during the game and texting a certain someone who had to work an overnight shift. Plus it doesn't help that the iPhone camera doesn't have zoom or a flash so it's pretty pointless to take pictures with it. But pictures aren't the important part, it was the fun time that was had by all and the much anticipated/loved girls night.

1 comment:

  1. The new iphone update 4.0 has a camera with zoom. Just plug it into your computer and update through itunes. You have to touch the screen you are in camera mode and a zoom bar comes up.

    ReplyDelete