"He" and I broke up a little over a month ago and something very interesting has happened. 3 of my ex boyfriends have recently tried to contact me. "E" sent me an email totally out of the blue asking how I'm doing and how he wanted to meet up for coffee or something. I turned him down right away.
"J" found me on facebook and wants to "have our paths meet again" (his words, not mine). I told him that I didn't want any "Debbie Downers" in my life.
Then there's "B". The same "B" in past posts on here. We never had a good excuse as to why we broke up. Now I'm not stupid, I know I need to focus on myself and give myself time to heal and move on. That's why "B" and I are just hanging out and having fun. We had a long talk last night which ended with me crying. I hate crying and I tried so hard not to, but the faucet just wouldn't shut off. I'm the type of person that puts walls up with snipers sitting on top to shoot down anyone who comes in sight, and "B" just knows how to get me to open up.
"I'm the type of person that puts walls up with snipers sitting on top to shoot down anyone who comes in sight, and "B" just knows how to get me to open up."
ReplyDeleteLove. :)