From an early age, my step dad would always tell me that I'm a very head strong girl. I will not back down from anything if I know and believe I'm in the right. I'm proud of myself for not being one of those girls that let's everyone walk all over them and be spineless. I will sit there and take a lot of crap from people and bite my tongue, but watch out when I think they've done enough damage. I will come after you like a grizzly bear.
This is exactly what happened today. "He" decided to attack me and took advantage of my niceness for too long, and I came back firing. I was nice far too long and let him walk all over me, that when I did turn into the grizzly bear, he ran away in fear. He wasn't expecting me to push back at him.
I grew up with 4 older brothers and therefore, I learned from a very young age to not fight or argue unless you have evidence and/or a strategy. In this case, I already had the evidence of him cheating, now all I needed was a strategy to his mind games he plays now. Little does he know my brothers have taught me this game very well. I want to say thanks to my brothers for teaching me these things... it does come in handy after all.
This is a music video to the song, "Headstrong". My step dad heard it and he told me it reminded him of me.
""
As much hate as I have for "Him" right now, I also want to thank him for making me a fighter. Christina Aguilera says it perfectly in her song, "Fighter".
No comments:
Post a Comment