Monday, June 28, 2010

I Feel Like I'm Taking Crazy Pills


Oh wait I am taking crazy pills! Because of my tumors and ovarian cysts, I have to take my "crazy pills". If I happen to forget to take them, it's not a pretty sight. I turn into a big BITCH. Well last night I had a long conversation with "B" and he was asking questions about my "issues". He actually got me thinking. I know I've been a bitch to a certain someone, but was it because of my personal issues with that person or is it because I haven't been keeping track of my crazy pills? I know it sounds like I'm using my tumors as an excuse but because of the tumors, my hormones are out of wack. If I don't take my crazy pills and turn into a bitch, I don't realize it until someone points it out to me. My mom, who never curses (she doesn't even say damn) even called me a bitch when we first found out about my hormone issues.

Anyways, I have a busy day ahead with work, then doctors appointments (blood tests and a MRI) then I have to go back into work until midnight. I guess in a couple days when the test results come back, I'll be able to tell if I'm a bitch because of my personal issues with the person, or if it's because my hormones are out of wack again. If it is because of my hormones, I will have to swallow my pride and make a huge apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment