Sunday was my birthday and I spent it very low key. I spent the morning in my favorite store... Bed Bath and Beyond... I got a Slap Chop from a friend. That afternoon I went to "T's" and he got me a card, flowers and a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond (because he had no clue what I already have) and also a flower ring but it's still being shipped so I have to wait on that. After, I went out to dinner with some friends to PF Changs and when I got home, my mom who is in town this week for business, had a mini birthday cake for me!
Today my mom is taking me out shopping for my present but I have no clue what I want! We're also going to dinner and again, I have no clue what I want to eat! Decisions, decisions!
| The cake got a little mashed from the car ride home but who cares! |
No comments:
Post a Comment