Saturday, November 13, 2010

Caution

Last night I was walking down 3 little steps and I totally biffed and landed hard on my butt. Even though I sustained injuries to the elbow, foot and butt, the only thing I could think about was "Oh lord, I hope I didn't break my foot". I managed to move all of my toes and from my Grey's Anatomy education, I deduced that I didn't break anything, just did a number on my body. I was in so much pain that I was in near tears for hours and all I could do was lay sideways on the couch with the hurt butt cheek in the air and the injured foot elevated with an ice pack. Thank goodness my parents frequently take trips to the Mexico border towns and visit the pharmacies there to get medicine for really cheap. So I took a 800mg Mexican Advil and watched TV all night. Today I'm moving like an old lady, a nice limp because my foot is soooooo sore, have to sit with a lean to one side so I don't sit on the bruise that's forming on my buttocks and favoring one arm because of the nice bruise that's forming on the elbow... I look like I got the crap beat out of me! "T" asked what I was going to tell people when they ask what happened. My answer had him rolling on the ground with laughter... "T" pushed me down the stairs when he found out that I didn't have dinner ready at 6pm when he came home from work like a woman should.

The weird part is that I did this not more than 10 minutes after I learned that my boss broke her foot  the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment