Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

     "T" convinced me to run over to his place after work today and when I walked in, this was what I saw! He made me a middle eastern dinner complete with a candle on the table! AWE! After the day I had at work, I definitely needed something like this.
     This conversation sums up the day I had at work. I answered the phone and it was some lady from our corporate office.
Lady, "I'm calling about the shipping fees..."
Me, "Okay...?"
Lady, "Well I spoke to Sandy about this."
Me, "I'm sorry but I have no idea what this is about."
Lady, "It's about the shipping fees."
Me, "Yeah, I still have no idea what you're talking about."
Lady, "Well I spoke to Sandy about it."
Me, "Okay but Sandy isn't here."
Lady, "Well you just left a message for me."
Me, "No I didn't, you might have me confused with our other manager who has the same name"
Lady, "Well, I spoke to Sandy about the fees."
Me, (Smacking my forehead with my hand and shaking it while taking a deep breathe) "I didn't call you, Sandy is not here and I STILL have no idea what you're talking about."
Lady, "Well just leave a message saying they need to take it into the back room and maybe the person will call back."
Me, "Alright, bye."
I wrote the note and left a little side bar saying I have no idea what the hell this lady is talking about and all I got out of it was that the lady talked to Sandy! I swear to god, corporate people are a bunch of morons!

No comments:

Post a Comment