I went over to "T's" to make some tacos for dinner and he got me flowers and already set the table with wine glasses and all... it was VERY cute and sweet! I laughed at the whole situation because it's a romantic dinner set up with wine, candles, and flowers but we weren't eating anything fancy, just tacos. Afterwards we played Scene It and he won both times but I still gave him a run for his money. The funny part was that I didn't see the flowers when I first walked in. I followed "T" into the kitchen when he told me that he forgot something on the table and could I get it for him. Only then did I finally see the pink flowers!
Tonight I'm going to see "T" but this time he's house sitting for his parents while they're in Australia for his grandma's funeral, so he's giving me a sneak peek at their house before I meet them. Yes, "T" has an Australian accent. It's not a thick one but the accent does pop up every now and again especially when he talks about anything Australian. I'm also learning tons of Australian sayings such as, "Go on, have a go." "Have a glug." and my favorite, "You're taking the piss out of me".
Last night "T" and I were talking on the phone and he mentioned my birthday. Now I haven't said anything to him about it because I don't want him to feel obligated to do anything or get me anything. He was quiet for a couple seconds and he finally said he knew exactly what to get me and that I would love it. Instantly I knew what he was thinking so I asked if he had to talk to his sister first. "No..." then I asked if it had anything to do with a picture of him and his sister. That's when the boy cracked and said yes and how did I know what he wanted to get me. I honestly don't know how I knew what he was thinking and it was a little weird. About a week ago I saw a picture of him with his sister and I made a comment that I loved her ring. I told him to be careful because I'm picky when it comes to my cocktail rings but he said he's pretty confident that he knows my jewelry style by now. So I know he's getting me a cocktail ring but he also mentioned 2 other things that I have no idea what they are. He also mentioned taking me out to dinner and asked where I'd like to go and I told him to surprise me because I'm pretty easy going when it comes to food.
Last night was also a new episode of Glee, which I'm absolutely addicted to. At the end was a song that I fell in love with. It's called "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars but as we all know Glee sung it with their own little flair...
No comments:
Post a Comment