Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Amazing

BEFORE
AFTER


















Just ignore that pile of shit on the left, we are! To make everything worse, we're getting 40 boxes delivered today from FedEx that will be put in the same spot that I just cleaned... UGH! Good thing I don't go back to work until Wednesday and it will be clean by then. I did get clotheslined by a cardboard box and had a line across my forehead all night. Oh and I lost the "Drug Lord's" number so I had to dig through 2 garbage bags and I still didn't find the number... I was pretty pissed!

I also made this for a late dinner for "T" and I. It's delicious and super moist! 

HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS

Ingredients

    1/4 + 1/8 cup honey 
    3 tbsp soy sauce 
    6 cloves garlic minced 
    6 pork loin chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat, 4 oz each

Directions

In a shallow dish, whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
Coat chops in mixture.
Reserve left over honey mixture for basting.
Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook. basting 2 times.


Someone explain why I didn't find this cake design and recipe until after Halloween?! There's always next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment