It’s our third date, so I’m okay with hanging out at your house. You’ve been a little too touchy, but I can handle it. But when we started watching Boondocks, you reached for my feet to put them on your lap. Uhm, what the fuck are you doing? No, I don’t want a foot rub. No, it won’t relax me. I was relaxed before you got all weird and started wanting to touch my feet. What do you mean you have “special lotions”? You have foot rub accoutrement? Okay, now I am officially creeped the fuck out. Who wants to rub someone’s feet without being asked? Personally, I wouldn’t touch someone’s feet to save their life. That’s how normal people feel about feet. That’s how non-serial killing everyday people feel about feet. Now I have to leave and not know what happens in this episode of Boondocks until it airs again. Thanks a lot, footfucker!
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Dealbreaker
I have a new favorite blog. It's called Dealbreaker and I absolutely love it! It's basically a bunch of people explaining in a paragraph or two why they broke up with their significant other. The example below really hits home because I hate feet. I will NOT touch peoples feet and Do NOT touch mine unless you want a hard kick to the balls.
It’s our third date, so I’m okay with hanging out at your house. You’ve been a little too touchy, but I can handle it. But when we started watching Boondocks, you reached for my feet to put them on your lap. Uhm, what the fuck are you doing? No, I don’t want a foot rub. No, it won’t relax me. I was relaxed before you got all weird and started wanting to touch my feet. What do you mean you have “special lotions”? You have foot rub accoutrement? Okay, now I am officially creeped the fuck out. Who wants to rub someone’s feet without being asked? Personally, I wouldn’t touch someone’s feet to save their life. That’s how normal people feel about feet. That’s how non-serial killing everyday people feel about feet. Now I have to leave and not know what happens in this episode of Boondocks until it airs again. Thanks a lot, footfucker!
It’s our third date, so I’m okay with hanging out at your house. You’ve been a little too touchy, but I can handle it. But when we started watching Boondocks, you reached for my feet to put them on your lap. Uhm, what the fuck are you doing? No, I don’t want a foot rub. No, it won’t relax me. I was relaxed before you got all weird and started wanting to touch my feet. What do you mean you have “special lotions”? You have foot rub accoutrement? Okay, now I am officially creeped the fuck out. Who wants to rub someone’s feet without being asked? Personally, I wouldn’t touch someone’s feet to save their life. That’s how normal people feel about feet. That’s how non-serial killing everyday people feel about feet. Now I have to leave and not know what happens in this episode of Boondocks until it airs again. Thanks a lot, footfucker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment