Tonight I made some Fish Tacos (aka Fish Fajitas) with a side of my own version of Mexican Rice. Here's my "recipe":
I marinate the fish in a balsamic, lemon, and whatever seasonings sound good and pop them into the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Then I chop up some veggies. This time I used green, yellow, and red peppers, onions, red onions, and cherry tomatoes and grilled them with some garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes and some olive oil. Put the fish and veggies in a soft tortilla and your good to go!
As for the rice... I made brown rice, added corn, black beans, pico de gallo, and some ranch dressing (it's a little dry without a sauce).
These recipes were all eyeballed and nothing was measured and to me, those are the best.
Below is a picture of one of the bruises I got from my fall... I told you it was brutal!
No comments:
Post a Comment