Yesterday I did some research and low and behold, I find out that the Ex tried to get an order of protection against me back in October! WHAT THE FUCK?! Last time I checked, he was the one wishing my tumors to explode and threw toy cars at me! I was so pissed! I texted him and wanted to know why he did this and of course he talked in circles and wouldn't give me a straight answer. He finally told me that he tried because I threatened to get one against him after he threw the toys at me and he wanted to beat me to the judge. I'm sorry, are we 5 years old? "I'm going to get one before you do!" apparently the judge thought his reason was a bunch of crap and the order was never issued. I'm LIVID over this! My ass is going down to the courthouse today after work and reading the official documents the Ex wrote. I'm dying to know what evidence he had that he was "scared" enough to try and pull this crap.
Next, last night I was talking on the phone to a guy I recently met and he was telling me where he lived. I told him that those apartments are where my ex just moved to. The guy says, "Don't tell me, his name is ____." my mouth dropped open and I looked like a deer caught in headlights. Holy Shit, he just said my ex's name! I casually say, "why would you say that?" He goes on to say that's the only guy he knows at the apartments and he met him one day at the pool and his sister went on a date with him. I couldn't contain myself any longer and I busted up laughing. I told him that's my ex. I had to go on and prove it by saying he has 2 boys and their names and then the guy I'm talking to, runs to his sister and tells her. I'm freaking out because this is one hell of a coincidence! Of course the Ex finds out about all this and says that I'm manipulative and a bitch, cunt... Yada yada yada.
Yesterday was just too weird. I felt like I was in the twilight zone or something. In the morning I find out about the order of protection (what a joke) and then I find the brother of the girl the Ex went out with! WEIRD! Maybe it's time to move because all of a sudden, Arizona feels VERY small!
WHAT A CREEP!
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, the world keeps getting smaller. My friend from the credential program works at another high school and she told me there is this guy she wants to set me up with. When she said the name, it turned out to be one of T's friends from his credential program that I've met a few times. Just my luck, he is hot/adorable/the PERFECT guy for me. UGH.
Such is life, I guess. Otherwise, what would we have to blog about/ :)