Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Kenyans
We all know that I've been spending time doing some trail running at a local mountain. The other day I was in the zone, rocking out to Far East Movement, Like A G6 (it's my go to song) when I heard a noise behind me. There was a line of about 10 high school boys about to plow me over! I stepped aside so they could pass and I couldn't help but notice how they're all skinny (probably never ate a carb in their life) and they all have chicken legs! This pissed me off. My thunder thighs could break they're chicken legs in half... Who am I kidding, I could probably sit on them and they'd all break. Of course with all these scenarios running through my mind, it just did wonders for my self esteem and it made me run an extra lap around the mountain with hopes that my legs will magically turn into a kenyans legs who's used to running 15 miles to the next town just to get clean water. I'm in no way putting down kenyans... I'm sure I'd have chicken legs if I had to run that far for water too. What the hell am I saying? I'd walk my butt to the water and plop my butt next to the river and not move. I guess that's why I'll never have chicken legs :(

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment