Although I cut all ties with the dream guy from hell, my friend who set us up neglected to mention some things. My friends husband found out about this date and almost had a heart attack. His exact words were, "Why in the hell would you set her up with Dr Love?" The husband sat me down and told me all sorts of things about "Dr Love" that had my mouth hanging wide open. Things like, he has a kid (he never told me), he has all sorts of baby mama drama, the baby mama is jealous of every girl he dates, Dr Love still goes on dates with baby mama, he pays for all of baby mama's stuff (she's kind of like a mistress), she has an apartment across the street from his house that he also pays for... The list went on and on! I am SO glad that I didn't pursue Dr Love any further! I'm not ok with baby mama drama! Yes, my ex had kids but there wasn't baby mama drama because the the mama was a bitch and didn't want the kids. No baby mama drama for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment