Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Valentine's Day
B and I couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day on Monday because I was working 10hrs and B got stuck with a work emergency. I was a little sad but I carried on with my day. I was in the backroom doing some paperwork when my coworker said there was a delivery. I got up wondering why my coworker didn't just sign for the delivery when it was a floral delivery! B was a total sweetheart and sent me flowers to make up for the fact that we couldn't do dinner. I immediately sent him a thank you text (he was in meetings all day and couldn't talk). The rest of the week was filled with me working my butt off while B worked and did BBall practice. Last night we finally cleared our schedules and went to dinner at White Chocolate Grill... Mmmmm tasty food! Afterwards we went back to his place and had a nice long conversation over some Jack and Cokes. In the middle of our conversation, I notice B staring at my chest. I look down thinking I spilled something and when I look back up, B says, "your boobs look huge"... Gee thanks. Men have a way with words don't they? We also got into a heated debate over some UFC fighters. I was offended that B was talking crap about my favorite fighter, who also happens to look exactly like B! Maybe it was our little "tiff" but I could not sleep that night. I was tossing and turning all night and even fighting for room on the bed. I tried to push B back to his side of the bed but that man would not budge! To make matters worse, B's alarm went off at 5am and he hit the snooze button 4 times! I was so tired and irritated that I put a pillow over my head and tried to go back to sleep. After showering, B woke me up and asked if I was going to make breakfast (I usually make him breakfast because I'm a super nice person). I gave him a look that could kill, Threw the covers off, stomped into the kitchen, put a bowl and cereal on the table an said, "breakfast is ready" and went back to bed. I heard B chuckling as I walked away but I didn't think anything was funny. He left a note on the nightstand saying, "I now understand why your nickname is Bear. Feel free to hibernate all day, I'll see you tonight."

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment