Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update on Dream Man

So last night I went on the date with the guy who owns my dream car. First off, did he show up with the white Range Rover? YES! I almost peed my pants when I saw it. We went to one of my favorite places, PF Changs and I had the Lettuce Wraps which are so fabulous! So how did the date go, you might ask... I wanted to stab my eye with the fork! I have never wanted to run away so badly in my life! I'm pretty sure I was gulping down the wine, trying to ease the pain. The conversation was ok... Nothing great. It was the little things that were killing me, like him not chewing with his mouth closed, talking with food in his mouth (I'm pretty sure I saw a piece fly out at me while he was telling a boring story), and he was kind of rude to our waitress. At the end of the night, he tried to go in for the kiss and I totally denied him by turning my head so he got the cheek. Theres not enough money in the world could make me go out with him again! I don't even care that he owns my dream car, if a guy can't show table manners on a first date, he's a goner!

No comments:

Post a Comment