Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I Hate You

The other day at work me and a couple coworkers were discussing 25Degrees, a restaurant literally across the street from my work. The coworkers absolutely love the $10 burgers and the side of sweet potato fries. I can't stand the place. They kept asking why and all I could come up with was that I hate sweet potato fries and the burgers smell like smelly feet. They kept saying there's other things on the menu and I finally told them why I hate the place. The last and only time I was at 25 Degrees was after a night out with the Ex. We stopped on the way home to grab a bite to eat. Mid meal, the Ex shocked the crap out of me and brought up marriage and if I could see myself being a stepmom to his kids. That's why I won't step foot inside that restaurant again. It holds too many memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment