Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Pet Peeve
Let me inform people of what absolutely ticks me off. It's when people on Facebook post updates on their medical conditions. I'm sorry something is wrong with you but do you really need to tell EVERYONE about it? Are you really that close to every single person on your friends lists that you want them to know something is wrong with you? I strongly believe that people who make these medical posts are just wanting attention. I have medical conditions that could blow people away but you don't see me posting it all over Facebook. "Just got back from the Dr and apparently I have 2 brain tumors and hostile ovaries."... Uh NO! These are personal issues and only a handful of people know about them, because I don't want people to feel sorry for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment