Alright everyone... Take a seat and take some deep breathes, because I'm about to reveal the biggest curve ball that I never saw coming.
The Ex took me aside and revealed that he's thought about getting back together with me, but he's not positive on what he wants to do. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I pretty much told him that what he just said was not fair to me. How dare he try to get my hopes up or to lead me on! I told him that I won't voice my thoughts or feelings because he was the one to break things off over a year ago. He will have to take control and totally reveal himself to me.
I was so caught off guard by this whole thing that I have no idea what to think! I sure as hell remember what he did and how he treated me and I'm not sure if I can move on from it. I'm kind of taking a different road to all this thinking. I'm not thinking about this and IF it comes up again, then I'll deal with it then. Why waste my time thinking of what may or may not happen? I'm just going to avoid this whole situation! I just had to share this bit of info with all of you because you know all the dirty details of the big breakup.
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Curve Ball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment