My life has been pretty boring lately. Nothing exciting to report except that my mom is coming for the weekend! I'm so excited! She hasn't been here since April. I guess I got a bit spoiled when she was down here every other week for work.
I'm making 3 cakes for next Saturday. 2 are going to be teal and black zebra print for a girls 18th birthday. The other one will be a batman cake for a little boy who is turning 3. 3 cakes all due on the same day... I'd say my little cake business is booming and I'm not even sure what my business should be called! I'm leaning towards "Piece Of Cake"... What do you think?
Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Piece Of Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment