Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update On The Big "Date"

The story in a nutshell... It didn't happen.

The long version of the story goes like this:

The "Ex" let a buddy borrow his car for the morning but around 2, when the buddy didn't return, "Ex" started getting annoyed. Apparently the buddy got drunk, was driving home and ran out of gas. The buddy somehow got a ride back to the "Ex's" and so the "Ex" had to go get the car by himself. By the time he got to where the car should have been, it was towed! So he had to track it down and yada yada yada. By now it was about 7 and he sent a text saying he's too tired, annoyed and pissed to do the dinner. This pissed me off because I was really looking forward to having my Tomato Gin Soup and martinis! Next morning I wake up to a text from the "Ex" asking me to take the boys to school since his car was still locked up. When I got back to his place after taking them to school, I was sitting at the counter using his Internet for a quick second when I saw a receipt from last night for a restaurant that added up to $150... Interesting because the dumbass said he was too tired and pissed to go out. Let's just say I flipped a bitch and was in the middle of chewing his ass out when the buddy came out an tries to talk to me. Wrong move buddy! I turned towards him and said, "you need to get away from me before I rip into your ass and if you think I'm mad now, you haven't seen anything yet." the guy quickly went into the other room. The "Ex" tried to tell me that when he got home last night his buddy was at the bar/grill across the street and offered him dinner and drinks to make up for everything and the "Ex" went. What the dumbass doesn't understand is that I'm mad because I got stood up and he still went out with his buddy. One of my biggest pet peeves are people who flake. And that's exactly what he did.

Fast forward to today, and I'm still ticked off but we're supposed to go out tonight. It kind of works to my advantage because I got my hair cut and I FINALLY got my highlights, so i look even hotter. My walls are even higher than Thursday because it just proved that the "Ex" hasn't changed and is only looking out for himself. So much for my big apology!

P.S. I also sent the "Ex" a text saying, "Here's the deal, I will be ordering whatever I want, drinking whatever I want and if you have a problem with all the money, then take it up with your buddy who owes me big time." the Ex didn't even argue with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment