Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

I've been dreading this post mainly for fear of what others are going to say or think, but I'm at the point where my "Give A Damn" is busted and I just don't give a shit about what others think and if they want to judge me, then go ahead because I'm not going to change who I am to please others. Dr. Suess once said, "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind." One of my dear friends once told me that I was the only person who she could talk openly about her relationship to because I never once judged her unlike everyone else. I listened and offered advice but I never said the guy was a douche (even though I totally thought he was). I knew that there were obviously good times in the relationship or there wouldn't be a relationship. Everyone else only focused on the fights my friend brought up over drinks at Girls Nights.

But I digress!

My point is that tomorrow night I'm going to dinner and drinks with... Ready for this?... "The Ex". Before all 2 of you get your panties in a bunch, it's not what you think! We talk every now and then, mainly about the boys but he's finally decided that he's ready to do a heartfelt apology to me. I kindly pointed out that it's been over a year since all hell broke loose and he's never once apologized about how he treated me. He decided that he'll take me to White Chocolate Grill (best restaurant ever!) and then get drinks at Blue Martini... Kind of sucks that he knows these are my two favorite places to go on a date. I'm not sure how I feel about getting an apology in the middle of a restaurant for fear of bursting into tears... That can be awkward! But I've had a talk with inner "A" and told her to suck it up and pull through this night like a champ and not get emotional... We'll see if she decides to listen or if she'll be her normal self and do what she wants, she can be such a bitch sometimes. I also have my snipers sitting at the top of the concrete walls surrounding my heart, so no worries there!

But my main dilemma is this... What the hell do I wear?! These are classy places nothing like TGI Fridays (which have awesome sliders BTW!) and of course I want to look totally hot without trying... Ugh! Sometimes it's so hard being a girl with a closet full of clothes. I was thinking jeans and heels (I know he LOVES heels) but then I love wearing dresses and heels... So many decisions!

P.S. Don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment