This past week has been so crazy! I've been working 8-11hour shifts at work because one girl is leaving and others had days off... Yada yada yada. One good thing that has come from being a workaholic is that I landed our biggest client (AKA, Drug Lord guy). I was going thru all sorts of boxes in our backroom and I found the Post It note with his number! It was like the clouds parted and sunlight shined on that little piece of paper! I ran into my boss while doing a little happy dance and holding the paper high above my head with a big cheesy smile on my face. I immediately called the guy and let's just say I'm my boss's favorite person right now.
Last week I bought 2 new cocktail rings (you know me and rings) and this past weekend I was babysitting the Ex's kids (yeah yeah yeah) and apparently his nanny who took over watching the kids so I could go to work decided to STEAL one of my rings! The Ex doesn't find this a big deal for who knows what reason, maybe because it was my stuff that went missing or because the ring only cost $8. I'm livid over this and he won't confront the stupid girl even though he has his own suspicions that she's also stealing some of his medications! I just want to smack him on the head to give him some common sense!
That's pretty much been my life for the past couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment