Monday, January 10, 2011

Shoot Me Now... Please!

Today can be summed up in one word... HELL! This fat butt decided to go running since I didn't have to be to work til later. Granted I haven't ran in over a month because I'm pretty sure I screwed up my foot with the "great fall of 2010". I got done running just over a mile when I started feeling pretty gross. I was walking back to my car when the insides of my stomach decided to make an appearance. Nothing says good morning like throwing up in the middle of a park. On the drive home I got a call from my co worker asking if I could come in early because we had a new floor set last night and apparently they didn't finish. When I walked into work, I wanted to cry. It was a Disaster! My pregnant co worker and I spent the next 8 hours fixing my boss's mistakes and we're still not done. I was so upset that I had to go above my boss and leave a 15 minute voicemail to our regional boss telling her what's going on. I also spoke to 2 different employees and they told me what happened and it just made me even more upset. When I tried to talk to my boss about this, she just brushed it aside and made up excuses that were just pissing me off. I have been working for 8 straight days while she has had the last 6 days off and I'm so D-O-N-E! I have had to clean up so many of her messes in the past couple weeks that I had to break down and tell her boss what's going on because I had to cover my ass and my co workers asses. Now I'm 90% sure our regional boss will be making a surprise visit tomorrow while I'm working and once again my boss has the day off... Just Shoot Me Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment