So a little back history... I know half of my readers (meaning one person) want to know what happened between "B" and I. I never went into detail like I did with the dreaded "Ex". I didn't want to trash "B" because we didn't really get into the fight that broke the camels back. Sure we had our arguments... One time it was at his house while his kids were there so we were arguing in the walk in closet in his room so the kids wouldn't hear us. It basically came down to him wanting and pressuring me to move to another step in the "relationship" and I wasn't willing nor was I ready to make that move. I felt like I needed my freedom and time to just have fun. "B" was somewhat understanding and agreed to give me space. We'd send texts every now and then but that was it until last weekends wedding. Since then the texts happened more often and he'd just happen to be in my work area and stop by and we'd get lunch or dinner. Thursday he stopped by my work just as my co worker and I were getting off and we decided to meet up with my co worker and her husband for dinner and drinks at my favorite place, Blue Martini. The night went so well that "B" and I got invited to go to the Hockey game with them because my co workers husband is a sports writer and he gets free tickets all the time to sporting events in Phoenix.
Am I stupid for letting "B" back into my life? Only time will tell. But I can tell you this, I'm in a much better place, emotionally, than I was a couple months ago. As for "B's" kids, we're keeping things very simple and low key and they will not know about me being in the picture again.
No comments:
Post a Comment