Starting another chapter in my life and I'm going to be focusing on myself instead of others.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
I Met My Dream Man!
A couple days ago I was talking with a coworker and she brought up a guy she knows. She was saying how she should set me and the guy up because we're so much a like. I kind of brushed her off and thought nothing more of it. Today I get a text from a random number and it turns out it's the guy! Between talking to him and my coworker I found out the guy is a Chiropractor, owns a house in Troon North (very rich area of town on the best golf course), also owns a Bentley and a WHITE RANGE ROVER! Forget that he's a Dr and has a ton of money... He owns MY DREAM CAR! It's even the color I want! It's like I've Won the lottery! Who cares about the guy, I just want his car! Considering I'm working until 8,9 and 11pm for the rest of the week, we won't be going on a date until Monday night. Plenty of time for me to think of an excuse to have me drive his range rover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment